LED'Nip is a 5-channel Cortex-M4-based LED controller and general STM32 development board. It has the following features:
- STM32F427 microcontroller (Cortex-M4, 180 MHz).
- 100 MBit Ethernet (LAN8472A).
- CAN (RJ-45 jacks).
- Three 12V channels for RGB LED strips or similar.
- Two channels for ~25 Watt LED panels each (5.5/2.1 mm jack) with constant current regulator (1A LDD-1000H or equivalent per channel).
- 24 VDC board supply voltage.
- SPI, I2C, U(S)ART, I2S and JTAG broken out into JST PH headers.